What If I Am Having Log in/Password Issues?
If you're having trouble logging in, you may be entering the incorrect information.
Please check the following details and try the steps below to see if your issue can be resolved:
1. Clear Your Browser's Cache and Cookies
Your internet browser's 'Help' menu will have instructions on how to clear the cache and cookies.
2. Caps Lock and Num Lock on Your Keyboard
Passwords are case sensitive, so 'PASSWORD' and 'password' are recognized as two different passwords. Please check that both caps lock and num lock are switched off on your keyboard before entering your password.
3. Incorrect E-mail Address
Your e-mail address must be in this format: firstname.lastname@example.org (or .net, .org, .edu, etc.). If you have more than one e-mail address, please be sure that you're using the correct one that you used when registering your account. Also, if your computer is set to auto-complete the e-mail address, please make sure it's the correct e-mail address listed.
4. Incorrect Password
If you are having issues logging in due to your password, please take the following steps to reset it:
1) Click 'Forgot Your Password?' on the log in screen here: http://user.rosegal.com/m-users-a-reset_password.htm
2) Follow the on-screen instructions by filling in your email address and the code shown on screen.
3) Please go to your email box, Rosegal will send you a new password. If you haven’t received our email after 2 minutes, please check your spam or junk email folders as our email may have landed there.
If you are still experiencing login or password issues please contact our Support Center here: https://support.rosegal.com/faq/index/index